HOLT MEDICAL PRACTICE - SEASONAL FLU VACCINATION CLINICS – OCTOBER 2012
The Seasonal Flu vaccination is recommended for: -
- All patients aged 65 or over
- Pregnant women
- Carers of older or disabled patients.
- Healthcare workers.
- Those living in long-stay residential care homes.
Any person aged 6 months or over in the following clinical risk groups below: -
- Chronic respiratory disease e.g. COPD
- Chronic Asthma
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Immuno suppression due to illness or treatment
- Certain neurological conditions e.g. Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s
Seasonal Flu vaccinations are not recommended for healthy children or adults under 65 years, if you are unsure if you need a flu vaccination, please ask.
We will begin booking the Flu clinics from 17th September, please telephone 01263 712461 after 11.30am when the telephone lines are less busy or ask at the reception desk.