We have almost completed Phase 1 of the vaccination programme (for our over 50s and the more clinically vulnerable patients) in our area. These 2nd dose clinics will be concluding in June.
For the under 50s, we are still waiting on vaccine to be delivered to our area so we can start to vaccinate this next cohort of patients. As soon as we get a delivery, we will be in touch and you will be invited to have your vaccine locally at either Sheringham or Fakenham Surgery. At the moment, we are not sure when the delivery will be or what type of COVID vaccine will be delivered.
You may also receive a letter inviting you to have your vaccine at a Vaccination Centre. At the moment there is limited local availability at these sites too (and we are aware that the closet appointment is a long way away), but hopefully in the next week or so this will also improve.
The NHS has produced a useful guide for the under 50’s and Phase 2. COVID 19: A Guide for Phase 2 of the programme.
Please do not contact us about booking a COVID vaccination; we will contact you when vaccine becomes available.
The NHS has prepared some other helpful leaflets that provide answers to some commonly asked questions about the vaccines:
- COVID19: A Guide for Adults (PDF)
- COVID-19: A Guide for all women of childbearing age, those currently pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding (PDF)
- COVID-19: Protection for Healthcare Workers (PDF)
- COVID-19: Protection for Social Care Staff (PDF)
- COVID-19: What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination (PDF)
The NHS has also produced the following in easy-read versions: