We are working together in our local area with Fakenham Medical Practice, Sheringham Medical Practice and Wells Health Centre to deliver the COVID Vaccine to all our patients. Patients may be required to travel to one of these local Surgeries to have their vaccine.
We will contact patients directly when they become eligible, with details for booking appointments when stocks are available in our area.
The order for patients to be vaccinated has been determined by the Government. The first phase priority groups poster (PDF) gives details of the order that patients will be vaccinated depending on their age and the priority group they fall into. The NHS has also produced COVID-19 vaccination – why do I have to wait leaflet (PDF) . It is going to be a slow process over many months, so please be patient.
The NHS has prepared some other helpful leaflets that provide answers to some commonly asked questions about the vaccines:
- COVID19: A Guide for Adults (PDF)
- COVID-19: A Guide for all women of childbearing age, those currently pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding (PDF)
- COVID-19: A Guide for Healthcare Workers (PDF)
- COVID-19: A Guide for Social Care Workers (PDF)
- COVID-19: What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination (PDF)
Please do not contact the Surgery with queries about the vaccine. We will contact you with details for booking when stocks are available in our area.