Patient Participation Group
The group was set up in July 2008 to facilitate patient participation with Holt Medical Practice.
It is recognised that patients can play a positive role in their own health and well-being and can also contribute to the decision making process within the practice. The staff have actively supported the set up of the group and value the partnership that has been formed.
A committee steers the group. We would welcome anyone who is interested to contact a committee member.
Our aims are:
- To provide a means for patients to make a contribution to the continuous improvement of serivecs of the Holt Medical Practice by way of positive suggestions.
- To encourage health education and patients taking an interest in their own health.
- To influence any changes to provision.
- To provide a channel of communication between the practice and its patients.
- To hold open meetings on specific topics.
If you are interested in joining our email consultation group, or wish to become more involved in the PPG, you can sign up here.
Please be aware that the PPG is not a platform for personal complaints or personal matters of a medical nature. We are not medically trained. The Practice has a specific feedback and complaints structure for individual patients, should that be the nature of your problem, and open access for all medical advice.