Statement of Intent
Our mission is to provide high quality compassionate healthcare to all patients and visitors in a safe, friendly environment.
Holt Medical Practice Values
- P – Putting patients first and at the heart of what we do – listening to and understanding the needs of our patients without discrimination.
- A – Action orientated – a responsive ‘can do, will do’ ethos
- T – Teamwork – Maximizing human resources and skills, supporting training and CPD, creating a healthy, happy and stable workforce.
- I – Integrating patient care with other healthcare professionals in a partnership approach. Engaging and building relations with patients and community groups.
- E – Environment which is safe, hygienic, clean and welcoming.
- N – No decision about me without me – Inclusive, treating you as we would like the be treated ourselves.
- T – Teaching and education on healthy living – focusing on preventative healthcare.
- S – Services that are effective, accessible, innovative and spending NHS money wisely.
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can’t attend.
- Be nice to our staff – they do their best for you and respond well to please and thank you.
- Only use the out of hours services for urgent conditions which can’t wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Let us know if you have suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible so we can deal with your concerns in a timely professional manner.
- Let us know when we have done well.
5 Years from now, we want to:
- Continue to provide the best quality care we can.
- Listen and be responsive.
- Embrace new technologies and innovations.
- Be efficient and effective in everything we do.
- Have a strong leadership position within the locality.